Access Control Card Readers
Badge readers for smart cards, prox cards and more
- Various technologies fit multiple systems
- Smart card readers, proximity readers and more
- All readers are compatible with the most of the Access Control
Gallagher’s T-Series Reader range provides contactless
Proximity card readers for access control management.
The T-Series range of smartcard and multi-technology readers, T10, T11, T12, T15 and T20, are designed to withstand both the rigours of daily use and adverse environmental conditions.
- Potted and tested to high environmental tolerances.
- Durable and robust design.
- Extensive range of reader mounting and protection accessories.
Features across the range
- High speed RS485 protocol, HBUS, offers an
- unparalleled access decision response time.
- Unparalleled reader security through IT grade authentication and encryption between the reader and controller with HBUS.
- Heartbeat monitoring ensures reader status can be monitored in real time. An alarm is raised at the Command Centre workstation if the reader stops communicating with the field controller.
- Support for multiple card technologies including: MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE Classic® and 125 kHz proximity. MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2® format implements AES 128* bit data encryption to ensure robust data security. Support for Mobile Connect.
- Custom site keys are supported when used with MIFARE Plus® and MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2® cards.
MIFARE enhanced security options are available to counter card-cloning attempts.
- Full support for Gallagher and Command Centre encoded credentials, ensuring credentials are unique to your site and from a trusted source.
Eight bit error detection protocol, ensuring that the reader correctly identifies the card being presented.
- Unrivalled reader durability and water/dust protection.
- Environmentally friendly – RoHS compliant and designed for minimal power consumption.
- Backwards compatibility – the readers are compatible with Cardax IV enabled Gallagher Controller and GBUS URI hardware.
Advanced 125KHz & 13.56MHz Dual-Frequency Technology Proximity Readers
Maximize the value of new and existing ID badges by providing simultaneous processing of 125 kHz proximity cards and 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards. Dual-frequency readers are ideal for securing networked devices and data while simplifying authorized access for employees and partners who may be using practically any credential—now or in the future.
The reader is an advanced 125KHz & 13.56MHz technology proximity reader.
Because of metal case anti-vandal and waterproof, it can be mounted either indoor or outdoor in a harsh environment.
- Metal Case, anti-vandal
- Waterproof conforms to IP66
- Wiegand 26~37 bits output (default: 26bits)
- Card type: Hid card, EM card & Mifare card
- Reading range: 3~8cm
- External LED Control & External Buzzer Control
MIFARE 13.56MHz / MIFARE® Readers
Use the most popular and secure contactless smart card technology with a Mifare Readers. These readers are capable of reading Mifare cards which offer a higher level of security than magnetic strip cards or most proximity card because they operate at 13.56 Mhz with a secured and encrypted transmission exchange.
433MHz Wireless RFID Access Control Reader
- 433MHz Rolling Code technology
- Card type: 13.56MHz Mifare card
- Programmable Wiegand output of the
- Receiver: 26 bits or 34 bits
- Communication distance: 30m maximum
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Waterproof, conforms to IP65
MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite Series
Access control, along with time and attendance recording, are key applications for many organizations. They need to be deployed in a wide variety of workplace environments, and often where space is at a premium. IDEMIA is helping organizations to meet those challenges with the MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite Series. This range of slim, yet powerful fingerprint terminals offers high levels of performance with algorithms consistently ranked No. 1 by NIST1.
Specifically designed for narrow mounting surfaces, the MorphoAccess SIGMA Lite Series broad model range can be used either indoors or outdoors, with IP652 and vandal resistant ratings available.
The devices embed a web server enabling on-device enrollment, terminal configuration and transaction log retrieval. For scenarios requiring the use of contactless cards, the series also features multiple card reader options: Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC.
1 National Institute of Standards and Technology (U.S. Department of Commerce)
2 Protected against dust & against water spray from all directions
- World’s #1 fingerprint technology inside
1:10,000 user identification in 1 second
- High capacity
30,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features
Fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
Prox®, iClass® or MIFARE®/DESFire®/NFC contactless card reader as an option
- Tough design
IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK08)