The T21 PIV Reader is fully compliant to the requirements of the NIST SP-800-116 specification for dual factor authentication for access to ‘Limited’ security areas.
• Support for the native PIV card application PIN, only one PIN for the cardholder to remember
• Complies with FCC, CE, APL, and C-Tick approvals.
• Tough construction including a large and durable keypad
• Supports an extensive range of card technologies
Features across the range
• Supports PIV, PIV-I, PIV-C, CIV, TWIC and CAC cards
• Optionally supports contactless MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, 125 kHz and MIFARE DESFire EV1/EV2 cards when mounted in shared federal / non-federal building entrances
• A 3.5’ LED display for user feedback
• Environmentally friendly – RoHS compliant and designed for minimal power consumption
• Multiple language support
• Integrated rear tamper
• Custom background images when in idle mode
• Fully configurable Mimic Panel reflecting the status of up to 8 inputs, or outputs
• Upgrade software in situ to keep your system up to date with latest technology developments (via HBUS)