Features and benefits
- Complete solution for single door access control with multiple readers.
- Power over Ethernet variant connects directly to a building’s structured cabling. DC power variant available for installation in a cabinet.
- Optional PoE+ battery charging for local power backup.
- Fully authenticated and encrypted connectivity with all other Gallagher Controllers and Gallagher devices on site.
- Support for centralized or distributed building wiring topologies.
- Onboard support for up to 6 inputs for all power, door, and alarm sensors.
- Onboard relay output and a transistor output for a siren or strobe, etc.
- Transistor output can be used as a second relay with the Gallagher Controller 7000 relay board.
- On board front and rear tampers for installation outside of a cabinet.
- Mounting plates, mounting block, and DIN rail adapters are available to provide flexible options for installations.
- High speed RS-485 connectivity and software updates to downstream devices.
- Support for integrated perimeter security.
- Support for Elevator Control.
- Support for integration directly with building management system.
- Future High Security version will be available for sites with specific security and/or Government standards compliance needs.
- Controller based API support for direct controller communication with 3rd party systems.
- Full support for intruder alarms in conjunction with up to 256 HBUS IO and a Gallagher T20.