FALCO IP DOOR Controller
is designed to make the access control systems truly simple and accessible. The result of the sturdiness and stability of the Falco SBOX-X controllers, it preserves the main and most important functions of the line. It was developed to bring the highest technology, in an accessible manner, to the small scale project market. Resources from large systems are now a reality in the SMB market. Always thinking about the idea of making viable the best cost benefit in security investments, the Falco SBOX-X controllers were projected to continue guaranteeing important savings in infrastructure and installation. Each Falco SBOX controller is able to control up to two doors (available only for door control).
- Leverage on the usage of existing network infrastructure, hence saving your cost.
Adaptive Network Bandwidth
- High bandwidth with high speed polling transmits data easily, enabling real-time transaction to the users.
Client to Server Environment
- Communication between Server and FALCO controllers happens whenever an event is active on the controller.
Peer to Peer Communication
- Communication between one controller with another controller without the need of the database server acting as the facilitator.
High Speed Transmission
- Patented card searching algorithm to search card database within 1 second for controller memory of 150k users.
- Falco proprietary protocol utilized.
- Integrated power supply module ensures stable operation despite electricity cut-off
- Door controller and the relay are placed in secure location for the better security
- Unbeatable technology enables Falco controller to support up to 150k users & 80k events memory
The Falco SBOX-X door controller uses the latest state-of-the-art flash memory technology which allows firmware upgrade. .Essential equipment settings, card database and transaction database are stored in EEPROM, so that there is no loss of data during power outage.
Multiple Entry Access Mode
There are 3 different entry access modes that you can set to adjust to your security requirements: Card only, PIN only and Card & PIN only. This means a door can be programmed to operate on different entry access mode at either same or different time for each day of the week, including weekends and holidays. For example, a door can be programmed to operate on ‘Card only’ entry mode during office hours but automatically switch to ‘Card & PIN only’ entry mode after office hours.
Up to 50 sets of weekly timers, where each daily timer consists of 3 sets of start and stop time interval settings can be used for system behavior control. These timers are also tagged to a day-of-week selection, which are used for all timers related operations, such as locking and unlocking of doors, activating of User PIN function, etc.
Automatically Locking and Unlocking of Door
Quite often you may want to unlock the office main entrance door during office hours, but the door shall be locked during lunch break and after office hours. This requirement can be achieved through timer(s) controls.
Falco SBOX-X Controller comes with battery charging and a power regulation circuit. The input power requirement is 14VAC, and a lead-acid battery can be connected to the charger output. In addition, AC power failure, low battery cut off and battery low status sensing are built-in.