Configuring Security Systems to mitigate
As offices reopen and we emerge from an extended period of lockdown, COVID-19 will see us face new and unique challenges. It is more important than ever before to implement measures to mitigate the risk of COVID-19.
Here are some ideas as to how you can configure your Security Systems to help your sites and buildings run as smoothly as possible.
Protecting your world during the COVID-19 pandemic
We understand that you’re facing unprecedented challenges navigating the state of security in a pandemic-driven world. While the protection of property continues to be a serious factor, the protection of people has never been more critical. The safety of colleagues, customers, visitors, and contractors is now at the forefront of business considerations. It’s important to us to help you navigate these uncertain times with ideas on how to maximize your Gallagher solution, up-to-date information about our operations, and timely answers to your questions.
Let’s work together to ensure you’re positioned to move securely into a post-COVID future.
What can I do right now?
Gallagher security solutions are highly flexible and can be used, right now, to mitigate the risks to your staff and business. We recognize that everyone is facing different security challenges during this period of time; some organizations will be essential and need to keep operating, and others will need to secure themselves and wait for further restrictions to be lifted.
Here are some actions you can consider to help ensure your security:
- Utilize remote provisioning of mobile credentials for those that require access to site and to mitigate the health risks associated with shared access control.
- Review scheduled access settings – make sure doors aren’t programmed to go into free access when staff aren’t on site.
- Keep on-site and remote staff informed of critical information via SMS or email with broadcast notifications.
- Make sure staff in hazardous areas don’t put themselves at risk with exposure time management.
- Ensure social distancing with zone counting – set alerts if the number gets too high or deny access if zone is at capacity.
- Interfacing your access control system with building management systems allows services such as air conditioning, lighting, and heating to respond to the presence of people within the area.This ensures energy use is only consumed when it is needed and costs are minimized.
- Use a COVID clear competency for granting access only to those who have been tested and passed.
- Tag Boards or the Mobile Evacuation function are a great way to see, at a glance, the number of people on site, and who they are.
- Implement a secure contactless access environment by utilizing biometric readers.
- Set up Random Selection of cardholders upon entry to site for the purpose of medical checks.
- Configure competency warnings to display important reminders to staff when they present their credential at a T20 reader. For example, hand sanitization on arrival at site.
Simplified Screening for the Fight Against COVID-19
- TURNKEY SOLUTION
Plug-and-play connection with FLIR T-, Exx-, or A-Series cameras for a complete, easy-to-use system
- INCREASED SPEED AND ACCURACY
Non-contact screening with automatic detection and measurement on an individual’s face allows for faster traffic through check points
- SIMPLE & COST EFFECTIVE TO USE
Take consistent measurements without added calibration sources or equipment: all that’s needed is a camera, tripod, and computer
Requirements RAM : minimum 2 GB; 3 GB is recommended. Computer disk space: minimum 100 MB
Cameras Supported : FLIR E53, E75, E85, E95, T530, T540, T840, T860, A400, A700 (Not all models available at time of release. Some models may require configuration kit; see drop-down)
Operating System : Windows 10, 32-bit and 64-bit
MEASUREMENT & ANALYSIS
Languages : Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, traditional Chinese, Turkish
Need More Information?